Trying to find your calm amidst the buzz of the city (even in a sacred studio space) can be tough. It feels like just as soon as you've found your groove it's time to go... back to the To Do lists, the beeping phone, all of it. Wave at the friends you keep seeing in passing. We'll see each other... soon.
It's no wonder you struggle to hear your intuition, find your elusive sense of ease, and deepen your connection to yourself and your community.
So why not spend a day doing exactly that?
Join Ankati Day of Barre & Soul, yoga teacher, sound healer, and experiential facilitator, for a mini-retreat at here at Gunstock Mountain Resort overlooking beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee and the Belknap Range. You'll have the opportunity to slow down, tune in, and flow in the mountaintop yoga space. Bask in the opportunity to connect with your community on a short hiking excursion (and on the chair lift rides!), and it'll all be wrapped up in some mega self-care magic. Expect to emerge refreshed, inspired, and deeply connected to your own intuition and strength, to your community, and to that deep mountain wisdom.
Just what you've been longing for, right?
Grab your friends, your mat, and your hiking shoes. Turn your phone on Do Not Disturb. You're about to go on retreat.
Come in the day before and stay in our tree tent campsite!
Camping & Retreat Includes:
- Meet at 4pm on Saturday 9/14 at the Outdoor Center/Camp Store for camping check-in
- Please bring all camping essentials
- Tree tent, dinner, and breakfast are provided
- Mountain Sports guide will contact each participant regarding food
- Meet at 9am on 9/15 at Mountain Sports for yoga retreat check-in
- Morning yoga and meditation
- Chair lift ride up and down the mountain during the retreat
- Short guided hike around the summit trails
- Refreshments following hike
- Meditation and reflection in mountaintop yoga shala
- Camping essentials
- Yoga Mat
- Hiking Shoes
- Water Bottle
If you have questions. please contact Mountain Sports 603.293.4341 ext 193