Our children’s focused full day ski lesson program provides kids with a safe and fun learning environment to explore the world of skiing. Helmets are strongly recommended.
All daily programs require a signed waiver on file.
Arrival: Please check-in outside the Children's Center by 9:15am. Full day program runs from 9:15am-3:00pm; half day (morning) runs 9:15am-noon.
Dress: Please bring child dressed and ready for on-snow activity. Be sure to dress your children according to the weather conditions, preferably in layers. We require a jacket, snow pants, and waterproof gloves/mittens. We strongly recommend a hat and helmet, goggles, warm socks (one pair only), a base layer, and a mid-layer (non-cotton).
Rentals: If rental equipment is needed, please purchase online prior to arriving. Pick-up rentals in Main Lodge Rental Shop, below the Ticket Office. We recommend you start the rental process no later than 8:15am.
- Lift Ticket: Included
- Rentals: Not Included (pre-purchase rentals and pick up in Main Lodge Rental Shop, below the Ticket Office). We recommend you start the rental process no later than 8:15am.
- Check-in Location: Outside Children's Center by 9:15am.
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off: The flags outside Children's Center
- Program Times:
- Full Day 9:15am-3pm (On snow 2hrs morning & 2hrs afternoon)
- Half Day 9:15am-noon (On snow 2hrs morning)
- Pick-Up Times: Parents must have photo ID for pick-up
- Full Day Pick-up: 3pm-3:30pm
- Half Day Pick-up: Noon
- Lunch: Included with Full Day program only.
Children’s Center Hot Lunch Menu
- Monday – Pizza
- Tuesday – Mac & Cheese
- Wednesday – Chicken Tenders & Fries
- Thursday – Pizza
- Friday – Mac & Cheese
- Saturday – Mac & Cheese
- Sunday – Chicken Tenders & Fries
If the child does not like or can’t eat the scheduled lunch, parents can provide their own bagged lunch.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Snowsports Reservations at 603.293.4341 x500.