Our children’s focused ski lesson program provides kids with a safe and fun learning environment to explore the world of skiing. Helmets are strongly recommended.
Arrival: Please check-in inside the Children’s Center at 9am (located in the lower level of the Stockade Lodge). Full day program runs from 9am-3:00pm; half day (morning) runs 9am-noon.
Dress: Please bring your child dressed and ready for on-snow activity. Be sure to dress your child according to the weather conditions, preferably in layers. We require a jacket, snow pants, and waterproof gloves/mittens. We strongly recommend a hat and helmet, goggles, warm socks (one pair only), a base layer, and a mid-layer (non-cotton).
Rentals: If rental equipment is needed, please purchase online prior to arriving. Rental gear will be waiting for your child at the Children's Center. Rentals are not included with this program.
- Lift Ticket: Included
- Rentals: Not Included (pre-purchase rentals and pick up at the Children's Center)
- Check-in Location: Inside the Children's Center at 9am dressed and ready.
- Program Times:
- Full Day 9am-3:00pm (On snow 2hrs morning & 2hrs afternoon)
- Half Day 9am-noon (On snow 2hrs morning)
- Pick Up Times: Parents must have photo ID for pick-up
- Full Day Pick-up: 3:00-3:30pm
- Half Day Pick-up: Noon
- Lunch: Included with Full Day program only
Children’s Center Hot Lunch Menu
- Monday – Pizza
- Tuesday – Mac & Cheese
- Wednesday – Pizza
- Thursday -Mac & Cheese
- Friday – Pizza
- Saturday – Mac & Cheese
- Sunday – Pizza
If the child does not like or can’t eat the scheduled lunch, parents can provide their own bagged lunch.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call Snowsports Reservations at 603.293.4341 x500.