Our all-terrain X2 Segways are equipped with rugged tires that are specifically designed to maneuver varied terrain while handing the ups, downs, and potential puddles of the Campground and Cross Country trails.
Guides lead groups of up to 6 participants. Tours begin in the Stadium Area across from the Camp Store with instructional how-to and practice prior to heading out to explore the trails and test your Segway skills.
Off-road Segway Tour participants must meet the following requirements:
- Wear appropriate footwear (see below for requirements).
- Be at least 14 years old.
- Weigh between 100 and 250 lbs.
- Children ages 14 and 15 years of age must be accompanied on the Segway Tour by a participating parent/guardian.
- Plan to check-in at the Camp Store at least 20 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled Segway Tour to check-in. After checking in, you’ll head over to the Stadium where you will meet your guide.
- Helmets will be required for all participants and will be supplied by Gunstock Mountain Resort.
- Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or boots are REQUIRED for adventures. Open-toed shoes are NOT allowed. Sturdy, closed-toe sport sandals with adjustable back straps are adequate. Croc brand or similar footwear are not considered to be adequate.
- The Gunstock Mountain Staff reserve the right to determine whether the apparel and/or footwear are adequate for the chosen adventure.
- Flat shoes/sneakers are strongly recommended for the Segway Tour.