Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I SET UP MY WHOLE FAMILY?
Create or find the account for an adult (age 18+) family member first. After that, you can create or find each family member and then associate them to your account. This will allow you to make purchases for everyone in the same transaction, and you can sign the waivers for any minor family members who are under the age of 18.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER IF I BOUGHT A TICKET OR PASS ONLINE BEFORE?
Our new estore went online September 2018. You will need to register on this estore the first time you use it.
WHAT IS AN ASSOCIATE?
Registered account holders can identify family members and friends that you will make purchases for. These are referred to as Associates.
You must first register yourself to the estore, then you may create associates that link to your account, which will make it easy to add them to your order.
How do I REDEEM or TRANSFER my BFF 50% off Lift Ticket Voucher?
- Go to the online store to redeem. https://estore.gunstock.com/ and LOG IN.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- Click on SMART VOUCHERS on the side navigation, scroll to find 2021/22 BFF-50% off Winter Tickets
To REDEEM, click on REDEEM to purchase.
- Scroll down and click on the 2021/22 BFF-50% off Winter Tickets tab.
- Scroll to the age group of the person the Ticket will go to.
- Choose the party member under the age group (Adult, Youth, Senior) and pick the arrival date.
- You can pick from your associates or add a new party member by entering their RFID code (include the dashes with the code).
- Check the SELECT box, then scroll back up to the top to REDEEM VOUCHER.
- Agree with the terms and continue to CHECKOUT.
- The Ticket will be loaded onto the account of the person you purchased it for, then they go through the process of the getting their RFID card.
To TRANSFER, click on TRANSFER to issue the voucher to your BFF.
You can pick from your associates or add a new party member by entering their RFID code (include the dashes with the code). Give a reason, then select TRANSFER. The guest that you assigned the voucher to, can now log into their account and use it
How do I redeem my child's BFF 50% off Lift Ticket Voucher?
To redeem your child’s 50% off vouchers online, the child needs to have an online account, meaning you will need to register the child’s RFID card webcode. You will need a different email and you will assign them a username and password. Once you have registered the child, you will go to the top of the page and click on “My Account”, then you will click on the “Smart Voucher” tab and this is where you will redeem the BFF VOUCHERS.
If you are still having a hard time, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BFF VOUCHERS”, also include the pass holder's name with the benefits.
I have a BFF 50% off Lift Ticket Voucher, but tickets are sold out.
A BFF 50% off Lift Tickets Voucher doesn't guarantee a lift ticket; it is a discount not a season pass. Buy early to ensure tickets are available.
WHAT IF MY NAME IS NOT PRINTED ON MY RFID CARD?
RFID cards have either a GSM/GSW or WTP number on them. Based on the number on your card, please follow these directions:
GSM/GSW: Your card was issued from our current POS system. Register your card on our new estore by entering the 10-digit GSM/GSW number as the RFID Code. Update the guest profile and select a username & password to register the card as yours. After this, your card is ready to use, but we recommend you bring it to the Welcome Center so we can personalize it for you.
WTP (2017/18): Your card was issued from our old POS system. Your card will not be recognized by our current system, so please register as a new guest and continue with your purchase. Return your old card to the Welcome Center and we will exchange it for a new one on your first visit.