Guides lead groups of up to 8 participants. Tours begin in the Stadium Area across from the Camp Store with instructional how-to and practice prior to heading out to explore the trails and test your biking skills.
E-Bike Tour participants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 14 years old.
- Children ages 14 and 15 years of age must be accompanied on the E-Bike Tour by a participating parent/guardian.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs.
- Needs to have experience pedaling a bike.
- Very comfortable getting on and off a bike.
- Wear appropriate footwear (see below for requirements).
- Plan to check-in at the Camp Store at least 20 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled E-Bike Tour to check-in. After checking in, you’ll head over to the Stadium where you will meet your guide.
- Helmets will be required for all participants. You may bring your own, if you do not have a helmet one will be supplied by Gunstock Mountain Resort.
- We strongly encourage you to bring your own bottle of water, all E-Bikes have a bottle holder.
- Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or boots are REQUIRED for adventures. Open-toed shoes are NOT allowed. Sturdy, closed-toe sport sandals with adjustable back straps are adequate. Croc brand or similar footwear are not considered to be adequate.
- The Gunstock Mountain Staff reserve the right to determine whether the apparel and/or footwear are adequate for the chosen adventure.
- Flat shoes/sneakers are strongly recommended for the E-Bike Tour.